|상품명||'9th Soohoh Artist Contest'|
'9th Soohoh Artist Contest'
Soohoh gallery holds '9th Soohoh Artist Contest' to support domestic/international artists who engage in promising, original works not confined to genres.
Soohoh gallery's selected artists will be holding solo exhibition with supporting funds.
We wish to receive attention and applications from competent artists.
▪Awards Specialty: Contemporary arts
*valid by 08.25
1. artists who works from a original, creative point of view
2. artists who can hold a solo exhibition at Soohoh
3. undergraduate/graduate students
4. Korean citizens, Korean nationals abroad
▪Awards Evaluation Procedure
Document, portfolio screening -> telephone interview
Primary portfolio candidate notification
*Interview schedule will be notified individually
*Will be notified individually/by Soohoh Gallery's website
*Date of notificationsare changeable
▪Documents for submission
1. Awards application form, exhibition planning: attached
(also downloadable from Soohoh Gallery website http://www.soohoh.com)
2. Portfolio(2015~2017), at least 10 latest works with captions (3 pieces in case of media works, only JPG files are submitted)
3. Profile (Korean, English)
4. Artist Statement (Korean, English)
5. Resume (including Self-introduction) (*Required)
6. free format portfolio/booklet (*Optional)
-Online Submission: email@example.com
title: '9th Soohoh Artist Contest'
(ex. Hong gil dong-9th Soohoh Artist Contest)
*File name should be in the artist's name,
-submission by post/visit: documents and CD are required
<Aid for Awards winner>
1. Awards winner artists group exhibition (to be announced)
2. Solo exhibition
3. Endowed with qualification for Soohoh Gallery exhibition, external art fair, and other projects (will be selected after solo exhibition)
4. Artist management, supports interaction
[Aids for group/solo exhibition]
1. Free gallery rental (15days)
2. Provides exhibition leaflet, banner
3. Exhibition promotion (Online/Offline)
4. Opening reception preparation and progress (provides refreshments)
(phone inquiries related to the awards are not available. Please contact through Email.)